Volunteer Through the International Office
- Para la aplicación en español, visite esta página.
- Are you a Summer Search student applying to be a part of the Mexico trip? Please apply HERE.
- Interested in volunteering through a chapter in 2015?
The application deadline to embark on an amazing service-learning adventure through our 2014 summer volunteer programs has passed. However, we are offering a deadline extension to qualified applicants to fill the following projects:
- Oaxaca, Mexico
- Cotopaxi, Ecuador
- Barranquilla, Colombia (College Students)
- Madriz, Nicaragua (one spot)
- Matagalpa, Nicaragua (one spot)
- Paraguari, Paraguay (one spot)
- San Juan, DR (one spot)
- Bahoruco, DR (one spot)
- Cajamarca, Peru (one spot)
If you did not see a project location that struck your interest, contact us to find out if there are open spots in your preferred project(s)!
AMIGOS International Office Volunteers (IOVs)
- Participate in a 4-day intensive training directly prior to the start date of their chosen project (located in Miami or in destination country) as well as a brief online training in the Spring.
- During the on-boarding process, receive remote support from International Office staff located in Houston, TX
- Are encouraged, but not required to participate in self-directed fundraising campaigns
- Review our Summer Program Requirements
- Review browser requirements for the application process.
- Contact us regarding our current program availability
- Written application
- $500 Program Deposit (refundable if not accepted, minus a $150 application fee)
- Confidential Health Form I (online form)
- After your Program Deposit is submitted, you will be contacted to complete a 30 minute phone interview with an AMIGOS staff member
- Learn about your acceptance and project placement!
After starting an application, you can use your personal dashboard to track your form submission progress