Volunteer Through the International Office
Para la aplicación en español, visite esta página.
International Office Volunteers (IOVs)
- Participate in a 4-day intensive training directly prior to the start date of their chosen project (located in Miami or in destination country) as well as a brief online training in the Spring.
- During the on-boarding process, receive remote support from International Office staff located in Houston, TX
- Are encouraged, but not required to participate in self-directed fundraising campaigns
Before beginning your application
- Review our Summer Program Requirements
- Review browser requirements for the application process.
- Contact us regarding our current program availability
- Written application
- $475 Program Deposit (refundable if not accepted, minus a $150 application fee)
- Confidential Health Form I (online form)
- After your Program Deposit is submitted, you will be contacted to complete a 30 minute phone interview with an AMIGOS staff member
- Learn about your acceptance and project placement!
Log back into your application here.