Volunteer Through the International Office
- Para la aplicación en español, visite esta página.
- Are you a Summer Search student applying to be a part of the Mexico trip? Please apply HERE.
The application deadline to embark on an amazing service-learning adventure through our 2014 summer volunteer programs has passed. Apply for AMIGOS through one of our AMIGOS chapters or the International Office program in 2015! Applications for 2015 will open during mid-summer. Sign up to be contacted when they are available!
AMIGOS International Office Volunteers (IOVs)
- Participate in a 4-day intensive training directly prior to the start date of their chosen project (located in Miami or in destination country) as well as a brief online training in the Spring.
- During the on-boarding process, receive remote support from International Office staff located in Houston, TX
- Are encouraged, but not required to participate in self-directed fundraising campaigns
- Review our Summer Program Requirements
- Review browser requirements for the application process.
- Contact us regarding our current program availability
- Written application
- $500 Program Deposit (refundable if not accepted, minus a $150 application fee)
- Confidential Health Form I (online form)
- After your Program Deposit is submitted, you will be contacted to complete a 30 minute phone interview with an AMIGOS staff member
- Learn about your acceptance and project placement!
After starting an application, you can use your application to track your form submission progress